Munster cheese house
What exactly is the House of cheese ?
With an investment of €5.5 million, this major tourism project aims to be a showcase for the Munster Valley and its cheese, including an exhibition area of approximately 2000 m². Open to the public every day from 10 AM to 6 PM
Further information on the website of the Maison du Fromage - Munster valley in Gunsbach
- A traditional cheese factory to demonstrate cheesemaking
- A stable with vosgienne cattle
- Two exhibition rooms
- Large grounds where you can relax and admire the farm animals
- A huge reception area
- A presentation area for the Munster Valley.
- An educational workshop for school children and youngsters
- Equipped to ensure access for visitors with reduced mobility
- Tasting areas for regional products and a shop
- A restaurant
Maison du Fromage - Vallée de Munster
23 route de Munster
Open daily from 10am to 18pm except Mondays .Open holidays.
Closing on 24, 25 and 26 December 2016 and 31 December 2016 to 24 January 2017.
Cheese production and tasting: 11 AM, 2:30 PM and 4 PM (in high season and/or according to visitor numbers)
Fermeture en janvier
Prices:Full price: Adult € 6.90 Child - 14 years: € 4.90 Free child - 8 years Family package: 2 adults + 2 children: € 19.60 Reduced prices: € 5.90 to € 4.90 - groups from 10 people, schoolchildren, students, disabled € 5.90 - Cave de Turckheim, Munstercard, CE Peugeot, Pass Reduct. Free for users Pass Alsace!
More information on the website: Maison du Fromage de la Vallée de Munster à Gunsbach